Update: Changes in Version 5.10
- Support of latest database and application server versions;
- Usability improvements and extension of the general functionality;
New / Improved Functions of the TIM BPM Suite
- JBoss EAP 7.1 and Oracle 12.2 R2 are now supported.
- A new role concept with more restrictive rights was implemented.
- The Rules Matrix usability was improved and a simulation mode was added.
- Any filters and sorting can be saved and thus be reused.
- Now folder structures can be created in the document tab.
- Process instances and all accompanying information can be automatically deleted from the database after a given time.
- Documents can be viewed directly in the browser, downloading is not necessary anymore.
- The recipients can be selected while sending mail notifications.
- Several improvements of the user interface;
- A valid license key is now required for the start of the server.
- Search results could not be exported to Excel.
- The Resources tab’s scroll bar was not visible.
- The InstanceArchivationHandler did not work in sub processes.