Apply now and start your career with us today!
IT Consultant for Digitization of Business Processes (m / f / d)
Garching bei München or Frankfurt am Main, full-time, permanent contract
At TIM Solutions, there are no off-the-shelf solutions. Our experience from over 400 implemented projects shows that every process is as individual as the respective company. Thanks to our pioneering software solution and the increasing digitization pressure, more and more companies such as the BMW Group, Deutsche Bahn AG or MediaCom trust the TIM BPM Suite to digitize their business processes.
Would you like to strengthen our project team? Your career opportunities in our rapidly expanding company are virtually limitless. Work actively on our further development and become part of the digital transformation.
You move a lot
- Comprehensive project work from design to process implementation to final acceptance by the customer
- Implementation of workshops and requirements assessment
- Modeling of processes with BPMN
- Configuration of process accompanying forms in our TIM BPM Suite
- First point of contact for customers with questions, requests or ideas
- Support in the implementation of feasibility studies and customer workshops
You can do a lot
- Sound experience with jQuery, SQL, REST, SOAP / XML
- Experience in the maintenance and further development of productive projects (including consulting)
- Experience in the integration and testing of systems
- Well-founded know-how in modern API design
- UX experience
- Fluent German
- English: very good
- Willingness to travel to our location in Munich as well as to customer appointments within a radius of 250 km from Frankfurt am Main or Munich (depending on which location you are applying for)
You get a lot
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making
- Flexibility to grow and learn new technologies to meet emerging demands
- Agile environment & international team
- Freedom to pursue new ideas and stay up to date with current software engineering trends
- Regular team events promote our team spirit – we are a family and support one another
- 30 days of vacation, flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work from the home office
- Your employment contract is permanent – we count on we count on long lasting relationships
- We don’t need a dress code – it´s your personality that counts for us
- We support you with trainings and work out a career plan with you
Have we sparked your interest?
Then please apply by email to email@example.com with information about your preferred start date as well as a link to your LinkedIn, GitHub profile or CV (PDF). We do not require a motivation letter, but if you like please share with us in 2-3 sentences why you want to help our customers with better software. Feel free to contact us in advance if you have any questions.
You don’t see yourself in this job and still want to get started with us? Please send us an unsolicited application to explain why you are the perfect addition to our team. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
About TIM Solutions
As an innovative, medium-sized company, TIM Solutions has been developing a unique and customizable workflow management system since 2007. Around 35 employees oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of the TIM BPM Suite. In addition to product development, the main focus for us is the implementation of process projects.