Apply now and start your career with us today!
Senior Frontend Engineer Angular
At TIM Solutions, there are no off-the-shelf solutions. Our experience from over 400 implemented projects shows that every process is as individual as the respective company. Thanks to our pioneering software solution and the increasing digitization pressure, more and more companies such as the BMW Group, Deutsche Bahn AG or MediaCom trust the TIM BPM Suite to digitize their business processes.
Would you like to strengthen our project team? Your career opportunities in our rapidly expanding company are virtually limitless. Work actively on our further development and become part of the digital transformation.
You move a lot
- You will develop the frontend of our TIM BPM suite with Angular and TypeScript
- You will create high quality, maintainable, reusable, and testable modules and components
- You will conduct code reviews and approve pull requests
- You will follow clean code approaches and apply design patterns
- You will participate in the design of frontend architecture and the selection of technologies
- You will join our daily stand-ups, paired programming, and agile retrospectives
- You will share your knowledge by coaching other team members
- You will be apart of an open and agile team, where your voice matters and has company wide impact
You can do a lot
- You have more than 5 years of professional hands-on experience with Angular development
- You have excellent knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- You know how to recognize code smells or antipatterns and provide best practices as replacement
- You are confident with version control (Git), Bitbucket (or similar) and methodologies (GitFlow)
- You are a strong team player with Agile working experience
- You have a high degree of self-organization within the teams, capable of moving forward and guiding others to success
- You have great interpersonal and professional, precise communication skills
- You communicate fluently in English (our official language), German is a welcomed bonus
- You love working on UI with attention to design details and improve code base every day
You get a lot
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making
- Flexibility to grow and learn new technologies to meet emerging demands
- Agile environment & international team
- Flexible working hours & working from home
- Modern tech equipment (Choose your laptop. Need two monitors? No problem!)
- Freedom to pursue new ideas and stay up to date with current software engineering trends
- 20 days of holiday per year
- Indefinite work contract
- No dress code
- Training/career path
Have we sparked your interest?
Then please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your preferred start date as well as a link to your LinkedIn, GitHub profile or CV (PDF). We do not require a motivation letter, but if you like please share with us in 2-3 sentences why you want to help our customers with better software. Feel free to contact us in advance if you have any questions.
You don’t see yourself in this job and still want to get started with us? Please send us an unsolicited application to explain why you are the perfect addition to our team. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
About TIM Solutions
As an innovative, medium-sized company, TIM Solutions has been developing a unique and customizable workflow management system since 2007. Around 35 employees oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of the TIM BPM Suite. In addition to product development, the main focus for us is the implementation of process projects.